The Sixth Decade Begins

For my birthday this year, Sandy and Emily decided to take me to an old fishing village near the ocean for the purpose of shooting photos. It was a wonderfully relaxing evening which began with some beautiful seascapes. Sandy and Emily also posed some for me to let me work on portraits.
There were several wedding shoots in the area (a very popular spot for them) and we even were treated to some beach musicians.











As night came on, we wend to the fishing village, which actually is more of a night market/tourist trap. The vendors were pushy and loud (so my headphones were fully engaged), but I was pleasantly surprised by some of the unusual architecture. It was definitely worth the visit, and I wish I had more time  to explore and experiment, but the girls weren't feeling the best and the noise was annoying. As to the photos, yes, that is a roasted pig (sans head). I also really enjoyed finding a cat who posed for me.








We ended the night with some beef noodles at a restaurant that uses quality beef and homemade noodles. It was our second time there, and I was impressed we were able to find it again. The food was good and the company even better. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay

A Visit to an Abandoned Mall (South China Mall)

Among other gods