Goodbye Amoy! (A Photo Journal)


After three years in Xiamen (Amoy), we are moving on to another school and another city, BASIS International School in Huizhou, China. So, I thought I would close our chapter in Xiamen with a collection of some of my favorite photos of Xiamen. It has been a very memorable time and we are sad to leave, but we are very excited for what awaits us.

I am dedicating this video to my classmate and lifelong friend, Kyle Liedtke, who passed away this year. All the music in the video comes from his album Longing. Though the video is a little long (about 26 minutes) I hope it is worth the length. And please feel free to leave a comment and to follow my blog.


For the full size video, go to Remembering Xiamen


Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful and stunning. What an adventure for your family to be in such a scenic place! I have a deep appreciation for photography ! You are quite talented. Thank you for sharing! God bless you and yours! Shelly Shumate

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty impressive photos of Xiamen, and some of the spots seems pretty familiar but in a different prespective. Thank you for the blessing time with your family here, wish you can enjoy life there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay

A Visit to an Abandoned Mall (South China Mall)

Among other gods